Thursday, August 28, 2008

Poor Allie

She's still struggling with no best friend. We're in full meltdown mode over the craziest stuff. Today she refused to get out of the car at daycare because she wanted to go home and get her purse!

I wish there was a way to make this easier for her. She's been wanting to play with Kyle more, which is good, but sometimes he doesn't want to have his big sister hanging all over him. Yesterday he kicked her in the neck (accidentally) because he was trying to get her to stop tickling him!

I have a feeling her teenage years are going to be fuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Awww... poor Allie. Hopefully she'll find another little friend soon. I can relate - Sydney's favorite new game is driving Lauren crazy. Fun times, fun times.

The Smith Family said...

Tell Allie that Ben will be at Memaw's tomorrow (without Aunt Misti) so she can help take care of him. I will be picking Zachary from his first day of kindergarten and then picking Ben up so she will get to play with Zachary for a little bit. Maybe he can tell her all about kindergarten.

I am sure she will have a new best friend soon.

Kimberly said...

Ohhh that is so sad! Poor Allie! I hope a new friend comes into her life soon!