Poor Allie is so confused! She said something last night about Bailey being on vacation again and I had to tell her that no, Bailey just went to a new daycare and she wasn't coming back to Cathy's. She didn't say much then, but later she told me "I played by myself outside because none of the other kids are my best friend." I just wanted to cry! She's only 3 and she's already lost a best friend!!
I know she'll move on and she does play with the other kids, but they are all kind of paired off right now. But 2 of the pairs each have one kid starting preschool next week, so I'm hoping the three singles will form a new group.
1 comment:
Poor girl, she lost her best friend at Cathy's and next week Zachary is off to kindergarten. Hopefully having Ben around will help fill that void. She helped memaw feed Ben a bottle today. She is going to be a great helper.
Post a Comment